Blitzortung North America
Network Status and Lightning Activity
New Data Generates every 5 min. Display requires manual update.
MouseOver Viewer for Controls Force Display Update
Use of restricted data on this page is authorized and permissions granted by Blitzortung.Org.
- A Quick Overview of Northern Area / Americas Region (R3) Station Status
- Not possible to show all stations at this low resolution
- UTC is Blitzortung Network Standard
- Statistics are Region 3 totals - only Northern Americas Areas displayed
- STATUS (time)= Last 60 Min at 5 minute samples
- Station Icons = Station Controller Status at sample time
- 'Station Status' Legend data accurate at sample time:ALL R3 systens
- STRIKES = 2 Hour History: total of All R3 Areas,inclusive
- ...accurate at the sample time
- If you suspect issues with your system:
- Consider — Check — Confirm — Correct
- Tools to use:
- YOUR Experience & Knowledge: Location / EMI Environment / Current Conditions / How It Works / etc. ... We cannot fix or optimize for you.
- — Resources —
- 192.168.1.235 Local Controller GUI 'default' May be different on your network
- Sferics U.S.
- Station Signals - Live 'R3'
- — Forums —
- Blitzortung Forum
- Sferics.us - Americas Operators
- WxForum "Blitzortung"